NB-IoT Gateway ECL-ENS22-T4
ECL-BC66-T3 builds a transparent communication platform between field devices via serial ports and remote servers or applications over cellular networks.
With the over the air (OTA) protocol, application software and firmware can be updated remotely. Updates, upgrades and troubleshooting can be done remotely without the need to go to the field.
Supports various IOT verticals such as smart metering, smart lighting etc, where firmware is optionally available to do on-site reading. It can run as a transparant device to transmit the querries of the central IOT platform (pull mode) and simultaneously runs as a field device to read devices and transmit data to central IOT platform (push mode).
Distributed, Multi-Layer, Multi-threaded System Server Architecture enables maximum real-time interaction among modules and scalability.
It has integrated hardware watchdog feature which protects the device against hardware and firmware crashes. Real-time clock feature can be used for timestamp applications. Sealable cover protects against tamper.
- Size: 106 x 107 x 55 mm
- Weight: ~300 grams
- Tamper-proof, Sealable Terminal Cover with DIN Rail
- -35 … +75°C operating temperature
- -40 … +85°C storing temperature
- 55 … 435 VAC operating voltage
- 6 KV impact resistance
- Supports various bands over NBIOT Module
- Bands supported (1800MHz), B5(850MHz), B8 (900MHz),
- B20 (800MHz), B28 (700MHz)
- Uplink Speed : 63 Kbps
- Downlink Speed: 27 Kbps
- Power Saving Mode
- 5G Security Features
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Easy use push-n-eject SIM card connector
- 1 x RS485 Interface
- 1 x RS232 Interface
- 300bps – 460kbps communication speed
- 7E1, 7O1, 8N1, 8E1, 8O1 frame
- RS485 ADDC
- 1 x 250 VAC 10A Relay Output (NO,NC)
- 4 x Dry Contacts
- ARM Microprocessor(32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 120Mhz 1Mbyte Flash)
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Built In Flash Memory(4Mbyte)
- Hardware watchdog
- NB-IoT LED Status Indicator
- Integrated UDP/IP4 support
- Can send alerts to central server in case of power cut-off